Tuesday, May 31, 2011

vintage tags to share...

Hi there.... I'm back to share my assignment that I recently did for Made With Love and this time around I opted to create some vintage tags (which are now hanging in the store if you would like a closer peak); using the gorgeous vintage whimsy collection from girl paperie and also mixing in some crate paper too (the brown pattern papers).

Photobucket

And also trying out a new sizzix die - Fringed Flower #657115 - that I just bought (I was testing this at the store and couldn't resist coming home with one). Isn't that flower just gorgeous, you have got to try this... (ps. and this is also the same flower that is also used in the "Enjoy Today" class).

Photobucket

Also putting all those prima flowers to some good use...

Photobucket

And finally breaking in the new maya road chipboard collection - these little circle chipboards are just too too cute. Also I'm thrilled beyond that Jenni Bowlin finally came out with the butterfly stamps (I've been in love with that image since they were rub-ons) and can't wait to see what new stamps they'll have in the next collection.

Photobucket

And here a picture of another stamp from Jenni Bowlin - the starburst ones (I think that's what they are called) and these are super fun to work with and really love how the 2in punchouts fits perfect in these circles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really do love how these tags came out and will definitely be creating more of these....

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone and do check back later in the week as there's more projects to be shared!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. your tags are gorgeous - love the flowers you created :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tags... Your work always inspire me.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...these are gorgeous !!! Love them all ! Great job !
    Best regards Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I love these tags! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag really drop my jaw!! i am so in love with this..thanks for the inspiration..maybe will create some of this also :)


    hugs
    yenni-singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely.. Very nice.. I love these! Can't wait to see more..

    ReplyDelete